Friday, August 24, 2012

Did I really just start a new blog?



So holy crap, I've been a sewing fool. I still pretty much suck at it, but I'm getting better. I'm on a kick to sew everyday which makes my living room look like Tori Spelling threw up all over the inside of a toy store that was ransacked by raccoons. Also Mr. Mom.




This is my life.


But anyway, here's my new blog of all my sewing projects so I don't keep blowing up my facebook timeline with all my sewing projects. You're welcome, my facebook friends.

Not that I owe facebook people anything.



Here's my old blog that I promise to update if you want to read up on my unhealthy obsessions with pop culture and here's my tumblr and here's my twitter  (oh, no it's not. I don't remember my password :/) and here's my pinterest and here's my g+ and shut up now, Amy.



Hi. I'm Amy.

2 comments: