Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Harlequin Shirt part 2

I'm rolling this post out from my phone cause I'm all high tech and do not question my authority and get me a coffee. Also, from my phone I'm not able to choose where pics go so figure it out yourself. Don't blame me, blame the blogger app.

I am kind of in love with how this shirt is coming together but my boob darts may be a little Madonna, but we'll see. I'm having Bronwyn (who my phone wants to call "Brownie") over tomorrow for her fitting and we'll see if I'm a crying, frustrated mess of a noobie who is redrafting a pattern on a new yard of fabric.

So today I leave it be and head to the beach. Enjoy your random set of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. The shirt looks soo good! Can't wait for the fitting!! Can I be a fangirl for your sewing? See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! Yes you can. At any point that you want me to burn it and start over, say the word. I will not blame you.

    You still have to be my Fangirl

    ReplyDelete